Passes & Membership T&C’S
- Memberships are ongoing and rolls over monthly, unless a minimum of 7 days notice is given via email prior to your next payment date. (More details on “Cancellations” below.)
- Your membership will give you discounted access to certain events and workshops hosted by the Yoga Space and free access to special members events (as advertised).
- As part of your membership, you are eligible for one Free Friend Pass for a Drop In class per month. Please email email@example.com to set up a free pass booking. Free passes are not transferable to the following month.
- Membership fees cannot be refunded or transferred and continue until you cancel.
- Payment is via direct debit from your account or credit card. We do not accept AMEX/Diners.
- To cancel this membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of 7 days notice before the next payment date. If we do not receive the required 7 days notice, the scheduled payment will be debited and cannot be refunded.
- You will receive an email confirmation to advise your cancellation has been processed. If you do not contact us to ensure the request has been processed.
- If you do not receive confirmation within 5 days of sending your request please contact us as your request may not have been received.
- A membership must have been in effect for a full month before cancellation is possible.
Suspensions/pausing your membership:
- Memberships can be paused for up to 60 days per year, with a minimum suspension period of 7 days.
- Pausing of Membership must be done in advance with a minimum 7 days notice via email to email@example.com. Please include in your email the exact start date and end date of the suspension period (start and end dates are to be inclusive of the suspension period).
- You will receive an email confirming your suspension request within 5 days. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact the studio as we may not have received your request and your membership will not be suspended.
- Memberships can not be cancelled while paused. Memberships cancelled while paused will incur one additional monthly payment prior to being cancelled.
- Your direct debit dates may change after a suspension from the previous set up depending on the length of your suspension.
Set up and dishonour fees:
- There is a one-off establishment fee for direct debit memberships of $2.20. This is a one off fee paid by Yoga Space. Any future set up fees are paid by the students.
- Ezidebit will charge you a dishonour fee for any payments that can not be processed (eg. insufficient funds or expired cards).
- We reserve the right to charge reasonable administration fees for students whose payments fail on a regular basis.
- We reserve the right to terminate Monthly Autopay Membership for students who fail to respond to correspondence from us regarding failed payments.